Mason Engineering offers an impressive array of majors, minors and undergraduate certificates. Take a look through them; you're likely to find some that match your areas of interest.
Bachelor of Science
- Develop new treatments for burn victims using pharmaceutical nanofilm. Help amputees regain mobility with sensor-equipped prostheses that respond to nerve impulses.
- The future of civilization and industry rely on the products of this field of expertise. Implement a drinking water system for a remote village.
- The field of computer engineering can be described as a blend of electrical engineering and computer science.
- Become a cyber superhero. Technology and the sustained flow of information now touch every part of our daily lives.
- Electrical engineering is a major field of modern technology. Electrical engineers research, develop, design, produce, and operate of a wide variety of devices and systems.
- Look at simple machines. Even the lever was a high-tech device at one point. A wedge tool represented the peak of Stone Age innovation.
- The program leading to the bachelor of science in systems engineering (BS/SE) prepares students for a professional career in systems engineering.
- This minor provides students with a unique opportunity to earn a pilot’s license and gain expertise in various aspects of aviation management.
- This minor prepares students for employment in environmental engineering and subsequent graduate studies in water and environmental engineering at Mason or elsewhere.
- Mechanical Engineering is the broadest of the engineering disciplines, concerned with anything that moves or uses energy.
- This minor gives students the fundamentals of systems engineering and operations research.